Your Own Photo Printed Roller Blind - RB1500
Have your own Favorite photo/image printed onto a Roller Blind.
To order please upload your photo using the upload option above and then select the size and options you need, click add to cart and proceed to the checkout.
WE ALWAYS CHECK THE IMAGE BEFORE PRINTING AND WILL GET IN TOUCH IF THERE ARE ANY ISSUES.
- Made in the UK
- Blackout or Translucent material
- Can be made with any image
- Pull cord or Remote Cordless option (see below)
- Custom made to your exact size
- Comes complete with fixtures and fittings, ready to install
My photo blind
Fantastic service. Very helpful staff when i thought I'd made a mistake. Lovely blind
Art Fever Roller Blind using a home photo
Excellent firm, a real pleasure to do business with. I can definitely recommend Art Fever.
Well made blind. So nice to have a personalised kitchen blind.
Excellent as ordered
Brilliant Service Brilliant Blinds
The team at ArtFever, particularly Beverley and John, were super helpful, super flexible and super kind. I had 2 blinds made and shipped abroad. One was made from an image I supplied and the other I bought from them. John worked on my image to check the quality and then to size it to the supplied picture of the window. It was a really personal service and I was totally confident that the blind concept would work - and it did. John also advised on the picture they supplied for the second blind and was super patient with my changing whims. Beverley was my first point of contact and was so helpful and knowledgable that, from the outset, I knew I would be in good hands. Beverley's attention to detail was amazing and she packaged the two blinds ready for international travel in a robust tube marked fragile. They arrived in great condition. My blinds have been much admired and I have already recommended a friend and a family member to ArtFever.
OUR PRINTED BLINDS OUT IN THE WILD
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I am in the USA, can you translate and email the measurements and prices?
Thank you for your enquiry,
can you please let me know what sizes you require and aslo the area and postcode in The USA and I can get back to you to let you know if we are able to do this.
I look forward to hear from you
Hi we are looking at getting a Blind made with our own photo but we were wondering if you do pelmets for the roller blind? the window fitting would be recess (inside). and could this be made remote controlled blind?
Hi thanks for the inquiry, sorry but we don't make pelmets, but you can have your own image on our blinds and also motorized
Are the blinds completely waterproof? It says they're only 75% PVC, what is the remaining 25% made from? We have a damp cold bathroom and our current blind is just water resistant and has gone mouldy over time and it's stained into the weave of the fabric.
many thanks for the inquiry, the material is a 4 ply 75%PVC and 25% fibreglass it is suitable for moist conditions and incorporates biosafe formula and is wipe clean with soap and water so is suitable for bathrooms
Can you do my photo into a blind but it looks like its looking through a window at my photo of Poppy's thank you .
Hi thanks for the enquiry, yes we can use your image so it looks like its looking through a window, just email over your image and size of window and we can have a look s osee if it will be suitable
look forward to hear from you
Hi, could you advise what megapixel a picture has to be to go on a blind? And do you send a picture of what the blind will look like before completing the order? (as the picture may not be the specific size for the blind? Also how long does is take to get an order processed? Many thanks
thanks for the enquiry, the easiest way is if you l;et me know the size blind you need ( width and drop) and email over the biggest file size pic you have with you blind size, we can have a look and see if it would work, at the moment its about 10 days delivery time
Could you give me a quote for a personalised photo blind width 180cm, drop 207cm - your chart does not seem to go up to 207cm drop. Blackout material, standard pull chain. Thanks
Hi, thanks for the email, sorry but the blinds to big for us to print, we could make 2 blinds 90 wide x 207 drop with the image split over the 2 please let me know if you need any further help kind regards john
If I order a standard size photo blind, can I trim the width to fit my recess
It is not advisable to trim the blinds yourself but if you select the closest size from the options to your window size and then let us know the inside recess measurement we will make it to fit your recess.
Could I have my own photo imprinted on the roller blind?
Hi. Yes we can print your own image onto the blind, please email over any photo/image you would like to use to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check if it will be OK for printing.